4 Days/3 Nights starting at $1,950 per person.
Private Guided Tours and Unique Experiences Included:
• 3 Nights in luxury boutique hotel in center of Barcelona.
• Private walking tour of Medieval Barcelona & Gothic Quarter with our licensed City Guide. Discover las Ramblas, the Boqueria market, the Jewish section, the Cathedral and the Born district. Experience the variety of aspects that make this city so enjoyable from the medieval merchant’s houses to trendy shops, from exquisite art galleries to vibrant bars and restaurants.
• Continue the exploration of Barcelona with a tasty culinary tour in the old fishing district of Barceloneta. Discover the colorful local market, the church of St. Miquel del Port, the most typical streets and the waterfront, combined with a sampling of the city's best tapas.
• Visit the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's most outstanding work and Spain's most visited monument (tickets with priority entrance included).
• Panoramic tour of Barcelona by night. Discover the magical display of light, color, and music at the Magic Fountain of Montjuic.
• Private transfers to sites in luxury vehicle with professional driver.
• Daily breakfast at your hotel.
$350 ByDesign Fee Waived for Signature Tour clients.
Feed your wanderlust with this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension to the Amalfi Coast. Explore Sorrento’s bustling streets and enjoy breath-taking views of the Gulf of Naples. Visit the awe-inspiring coastal villages, including Amalfi, Ravello, and Positano, then discover the ancient city of Pompeii.
Explore the gorgeous city of Florence on this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension with a deep dive into the masterpieces of the Renaissance. Learn about Florentine culture and local cuisine. Take a day-trip to the romantic Tuscan countryside and visit charming medieval hilltop towns and wineries, making this the perfect finish to your fabulous journey.
Treat yourself to an unforgettable trip to Venice on this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension. Discover Venice’s history, traditions, culture, and visit its most famous sites such as St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace. You’ll also cruise in the Venetian Lagoon by private boat and visit the charming island communities of Murano and Burano.
With so much to see and experience, this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension to one of the world’s most beautiful cities is sure to take your breath away! Discover Rome's world-renown ancient sites, magnificent artwork, and vibrant local culture the way only Nada's Italy can deliver.
Complete your grand adventure with this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension to Paris, the City of Lights, with its iconic architecture, elegant boulevards, and high-end boutiques. Take a day trip outside Paris to discover the Palace of Versailles and its wonderful gardens, savor delicious Parisian cuisine and enjoy all this magnificent city has to offer.
The spirit of Spain and Catalonia’s bright Mediterranean culture and lifestyle will be the highlight in this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension. Get immersed in Barcelona's lively atmosphere and rich cuisine on a tasty culinary tour in the old fishing district. Be a part of the excitement in its bustling local markets, explore world-renown sites and the waterfront, combining all with the best tapas.
What we enjoyed the most was the excellent tours and Leonardo was amazing. We loved the balance between the tours and group time along with free time. Very good balance!! Leonardo absolutely made the experience for us and the entire trip far exceeded our expectations.
It was truly the perfect vacation! Nada and her crew handled everything so all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. Will definitely do another of Nada's tours.
I would never consider traveling to Italy with any other tour group. Nada’s Italy covers everything and then some to insure a wonderful trip. The only responsibility for you is to show up on time to be treated like royalty for the entire trip. Grazi, Nada! MaryLouise B.
We had a most memorable vacation on the Venetian Splendors tour. This was one of our best trips to another country. Nada thinks of everything and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this tour!
I felt bad for the larger groups we routinely passed and avoided getting herded like cattle, I have never been on a tour like that and I sure won't now.