Buongiorno, amici! My name is Nada Vergili. I am founder of Nada’s Italy and we take small groups of people to the different regions of Italy. My company uses the tag line “tours for people who don’t go on tours”since we want people to experience Italy, not just be a tourist.
Our love for Italy seems to grow more every day and we want to share that love with all of you! Here at Nada's Italy, we have had 1000's of happy customers that have enjoyed the most amazing tours and vacation packages with us since Nada Vergili began her journey in 2004. Our beautiful small group tours have produced millions of extraordinary photos taken of the variety of destinations in Italy.
Have you been to Italy, France, Spain or other countries in Europe? Are you proud of the gorgeous pictures you took while there? We would love for you to share them with us, and the best pictures will win BIG prizes with Nada's Italy!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Section 1 - General Rules:
1. Contestants must post photos following the Contest Rules explained in this document.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter Contest.
3. Purchase of a Nada's Italy service or product does not enhance your chance of winning.
4. Contest is void where prohibited.
5. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Nada’s Italy.
6. All social media entries must be posted by midnight EST, September 30, 2018.
SECTION 2 - QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONTESTANTS:
1. Contestants must be a U.S. citizen and residing in the U.S. with a valid US passport.
2. Contestants must be 18 years or older.
3. Contestants are required to post only their original photos.
4. Contestants are required to post pictures publicly to one or more of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. ( non-public photos will not qualify for the contest; if you have a private profile you may need to make the profile public for your posts to be viewed publicly on Instagram & Twitter )
5. Contestants are required to post pictures only from European countries and cite the name of the city & country where the photo was taken.
6. Contestants are required to choose from three (3) types of pictures. Please see picture types in Section (4) on this page.
7. Contestants are not required to, but can post multiple pictures to each of the three listed social media sites, as long as the guidelines are followed.
8. To qualify photos for Contest eligibility, contestants are required to use both of the following hashtags in their posts: #LensesOnEurope and #NadasItalyTours and include the tag @nadasitalytours on their post. If one or both hashtags are not used, and if there is no tag, photos will be ineligible for Contest entry.
9. To be eligible for participation, contestants must accept Official Contest Rules.
10. Nada’s Italy employees, vendors, immediate family members, and associates are not allowed to participate in this Contest.
SECTION 3 - PHOTO / PICTURE CONTEST GUIDELINES:
1. Each entry must be submitted through the three social media sites (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) publicly and agree to the Official Nada’s Italy Contest Entry Application, which can be found and completed on www.nadasitaly.com at the bottom of this page.
2. Each photo post must contain the specified hashtags and location of the photo.
3. Any copyrighted materials used will be identified as a non-original material will result in disqualification.
4. Your post must be written in English.
5. Nada’s Italy cannot accept entries sent via email.
6. Nada’s Italy reserves the right to decide the Contest Winners. The decision is final and no appeals will be considered.
7. Failure to adhere to the Official Contest Rules may result in disqualification at the discretion of Nada’s Italy.
8. Entries must not contain any sexually explicit, disparaging, derogatory, hate content, racist, libelous or other inappropriate content, language or nudity.
9. Entries must not violate any copyrights or trademarks. Any violations will result in disqualification.
SECTION 4 - PICTURE TYPES
1. Landscape - photographs where the main focus is on outdoor spaces, sometimes vast and unending, but other times microscopic. Landscape photographs can capture the beauty of unadulterated nature, but can also focus on man-made features, such as gardens, parks, and farmland.
2. Architecture - photographs where the main focus is on historical or modern buildings and man-made structures. These photos highlight the uniqueness of the design, balance of light & shadow, height and depth perception, and relationship between the subject and its surroundings.
3. Culinary - photographs where the main focus is on attractive compositions of food. These images generally are well-plated and have supplemental surroundings of beverages & cutlery, portraying the cuisine that best represents a specific city or region. They can also include subjects relating to food, such as markets, wine shops, and gourmet stores where food is sold and displayed.
SECTION 5 - RELEASE OF LIABILITY & WAIVER
1. By posting a photo for the contest, eligible photographers will be entered to win our Contest and their pictures may be used in promotional and marketing materials by Nada's Italy, Inc. This includes but is not limited to: printed materials, videos, online ads, social media, sales presentations, and so on.
2. Nada’s Italy reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit, modify or crop content of photos entered in Contest prior to using them.
3. By submitting photos through the Contest Entry Form, the Contestant grants permission to Nada’s Italy to edit, copy, exhibit, publish, use, and distribute such material, and waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product. Additionally, the Contestant waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of their photograph. The Contestant also accepts that this material may be used in diverse settings within an unrestricted geographic area for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to marketing, promotion, and advertising for Nada’s Italy.
4. The first and last names of the winners will be made public and published on our website (www.nadasitaly.com), social media, and newsletter. Contestants are required to use their real name on the Contest Entry Form. Nada’s Italy is not responsible for a Contestant's choice to use other people’s names, a fictitious name, incorrect names of locations, and bears no liability for. The Contestant bears the liability for any lawsuit or legal action arising from using another person’s name or image.
5. There is no time limit on the validity of these Contest Rules, nor is there any geographic limitation to where these Contest Rules apply.
SECTION 6 - WINNERS
1. Scoring will be completed by a panel of representatives chosen by Nada’s Italy, including Nada's Italy employees.
2. Contest winners will be announced on November 1st, 2018 on Nada’s Italy Facebook page www.facebook.com/nadasitalytours , on our website, and in the Nada’s Italy newsletter.
3. Winners will be contacted via phone and email. Non-winning entries will not be notified. To check if an entry won, check our Facebook page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org after November 1st, 2018.
SECTION 7 - SCORING OF SUBMISSIONS
1. Winners are based on social interactions and each social interaction has a point value assigned to it.
- Facebook: Comment = 1pt, Like = 5pts, Share = 10pts
- Twitter: Comment = 1pt, Like = 5pts, Retweet = 10pts
- Instagram: Comment = 1pt, Like = 5pts, Repost = 10pts
2. The number of points connected with the posted photos creates the score associated with the picture.
SECTION 8 - PRIZES:
1. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are subject to availability. No discounts, special promotions or offers can be applied.
2. Winners must be willing and able to travel internationally. They must be healthy enough for overseas travel, the traveler must be able to walk uphill and downhill on their own and to stand for extended hours each day.
3. Winners are required to complete and sign Nada’s Italy Trip Registration Form and to accept Nada’s Italy Terms & Conditions in order to travel with Nada’s Italy. Airfare and Travel insurance are not included and are the responsibility of the Winner.
4. Prize does not include airfare, any personal-related expenses, or travel-related expenses outside of what is specified to be included. Not all taxes, fees, airport transfers, and gratuities are included. Some meals are not included in tour package and will be at the traveler’s expense. Please refer to our website or contact us for more information on what is included with a specific tour package.
5. Prizes can be transferred to another person upon prior request, which is subject to approval by Nada’s Italy. The transfer of the prize must occur within sixty (60) days after the notification of the prize winner. An extension of an additional sixty (60) days may be granted by Nada’s Italy if deemed necessary.
6. Prizes must be redeemed and participation must be confirmed by December 31st, 2018. All travel must be completed by December 31st, 2019. Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize: a trip for 2 to Italy and will be able to choose among Nada’s Italy Signature Tours valued up to $12,000 (total value for 2 people).
2nd Prize: a custom trip for 2 to Italy created by Nada’s Italy ByDesign experts (non-escorted) valued at $6,000 (total value for 2 people).
3rd Prize: a $2,000 credit with Nada’s Italy they can apply to any ByDesign service or Nada’s Italy tour package.
SECTION 9 - ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Additional rules as established by Federal, State and local laws for contests may apply. This Contest is subject to the provision of all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. This Photo Contest is void where prohibited.
2. Taxes and other claims resulting from the acceptance of the prize is the winner’s responsibility. The winning Contestant shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes, lawyer’s fees or fees of any kind imposed upon or arising out of participation in this Contest.
3. Nada’s Italy reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest with or without explanation. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated deadline, Nada’s Italy reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
4. Nada’s Italy reserves the sole right to extend the deadline of the Contest entries and determination of the winning entries for a period of up to sixty (60) days.
5. Nada's Italy is not responsible for typographical, printed, or other inadvertent errors and omissions in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Prizes.